5/23/12

Primal Pudding

There is just something comforting about chocolate pudding.  If you are an emotional eater you know what I mean.  For me it is a texture thing. 
This pudding is super quick and easy to make.  The best part about it is that I can feed it to EVERYONE I love.  It is primal, vegan, gluten free, casine free and sugar free so everyone is happy. The next time you have a family party think about serving this for dessert. 




Ingredients:
1 banana
1 avocado
1 can coconut milk  (full fat not lite)
1 big scoop coco

*I know avocado seems weird.  Trust me it makes all the difference in the world in the texture.  You never see any green and all you taste is the chocolate.

Blend using an immersion blender or the food processor till it is nice and creamy.  Chill it in the fridge for 20 to 30 minutes so it sets up a bit.  Serve as is or over berries.  mmmmm......   This is also really good frozen into a popsicle if you have little ones.




1 comment:

jmisgro said...

I am going to make some - sounds delish!! Thanks