7/28/12

7/28



Today is my anniversary!  It is hard to believe that the three musketeers have been a family for 11 years.  It has been a crazy ride.  We have known exquisite joy and deep sorrow.  We have grown as individuals and as a family and somehow through it all we have grown closer together. 





Jim, my partner in everything, I love you so much more now than I did the day we said "I do".  You are the most intelligent man I know.  I love your quick wit and playful side.  You have shown me that a giant of a man can also be the most compassionate.  I love how you bring me back down to earth when I spin out to high.  I love that you are the best father to our girl.  You push her to do better and support her where she is at.   I love how you and I can still stay up all night talking about anything and that you take the time to explain things to me.  You are the solid foundation that our life is built on.  My life is so much better with you in it.  xoxo



Kalista my precious girl,  You are my heart.  You live up to your name every day.  Truly, you are "the most beautiful light" and you sine on everyone you come in contact with.  Your life has been so difficult and for that I am sorry.  We have spent a million nights with no sleep, cried a million tears, learned 100s of therapies, fought (and won) the evilest of women.....  and it is all worth it because every day you kick autism's butt.  Every new step you take is a victory and a reason to celebrate.  Thank you for inspiring me every day.  You have taught me things about compassion, kindness, spirituality, sacrifice.  Things I never could have learned with out you.  You bring out the best in me.  I love you.



I hope the next 11 years are full of laughter and adventure.  ((and maybe a few nights of sleep?))

No comments: