1/18/12

All day curls with no heat!

I do hair for a living so I am always interested in new products or techniques that will make my life easier or my hair healthier.  Here is one that will do both!  It gives you bouncy curls and beautiful waves with almost no work and no heat.  Amazing!

I have tried this 3 times now and gotten amazing results.  I found that if I put a tiny bit of spray gel in to the hair before I roll it up and don't brush it out, like she does on the video,  It will stay perfect all day and still looks nice the next day!

Sadly, I can't take credit for the idea but it is awesome and worth sharing.  Everyone who has long hair and is a little short on time take a look at this!  (I just think this girl is the cutest.)

2 comments:

Malena said...

Bobbi, this is so cool! Does it work with naturally curly hair too?

Bobbi said...

Yes!!! My hair is curly and I think it gives it a really soft even curl.