2/14/11

Sweet tarts for your Sweet Heart

Happy Valentines day!!!!  This is the day to grab you sweetie and plant a big smooch on him.  It is normal to give a gift of sweets.  This is what my guy gets today.




ingredients:
coconut
hazel nuts
chocolate
cinnamon
coconut oil

coconut cream
berries

(chocolate sauce and honey are optional)



Can I just take a moment and say how much I love love love my new Ninja.  This little blender is a wonderful worker!

First toss the coconut and nuts in the blender and pulse a few times.  Add in the chocolate and cinnamon.  Last add in enough coconut oil for it to hold shape.



Press crust into ramekins or little single serving dishes and set aside.  The ramekins are almost like 3 servings... just perfict to share.




Put blueberries and coconut cream in the blender and whip.  Make a layer in the bottom of the crust.


I like to put a top layer of coconut cream and strawberries.  This is plenty sweet for me, but if you are not Primal you may want to add a bit of honey to the mix.

Place in the fridge to chill and set up.



Garnish with berries or a drizzle of chocolate sauce.

Just beautiful!



No comments: