3/10/11

B.L.T. Salad

Oh Goodness!  I could just eat this every day of my life and be a happy girl.  It is SO easy and fast to make that it is a real possibility.   The only reason I don't eat it every day is that it freaks me out to have bacon that much.



I just noticed that you can't really see the tomatoes in the  photo... sorry.  Just Trust me, they are in there.

Ingredients:
bacon
lettuce
tomato
onion
apple cider vinegar
pepper

First slice the bacon and toss in in a small frying pan.  Then chop the lettuce and place it in a bowl.  stir the bacon and then chop up the Onion.  Toss the onion in with the bacon and stir.  Split a few cherry tomatoes and toss on top of the lettuce.  when the onion is translucent take the pan off the heat.  add in a splash of vinegar and stir.  Pour the mixture over the lettuce and tomatoes and toss.

That's It!  It is so easy and takes maybe less than 10 minutes.  It is really comforting to me and the best part is you can make it faster than you could go through the drive through window.

No comments: